Since HY hasn't been feeling great, I have no sledding, snow, park, or other adventuresome pictures to post. When we're sick, we stick to the house and watch tv (gasp!), color, read books, & scream at each other (the children, not Farmboy and I). It's pretty lame around here. We try to keep our spirits up and our tears to a minimum. So the other day when HY started screaming over something. I started doing this. For documentation purposes of course.

And then I got a very motherly idea. Distract him! I can't argue with my kids. I can't talk sense into them. But I can distract them. So, I asked him if he wanted to look through the window on the camera. Indeed he did.
He's quite the photographer. He even asked if he could hold it and do it "by himself"---uh? to which I said NO. And quickly distracted him to the kitchen.

(taken looking at the mirror in our bedroom---way to focus buddy).
3 comments:
I miss those kids! Your shirt is extremely cute!!
hand-me-down!
Oh the art of distraction, my favorite!!! Hope you are all feelin better soon!!!!
Post a Comment