
This is how things have progressed at our house. First it was just Mini-E & a little cold all the way around (minus Farmboy). And then it progressed to more ear problems, HY with gooie eyes (I'm assuming pink eye), and me with full blow sinus infection(for the 2nd time this YEAR--yes, 2009). So it's been lots of fun at our house. We just gotta get better!
I have scrubbed every surface with Clorox! We are gonna beat this thing.
7 comments:
OH YUCK!! ZB I am SO SORRY.
wish I were there to come scrub for you...I am awesome with the bleach!
Get well soon!
xoxo
I hate having sick kids! Anna has a terrible stomach flu and now I am wondering how long until the others get it. Hang in there!
Oh, you poor people. Having sicks kids is no fun. But even worse when you dont feel good.
Just love this time of year for the sickness....we are right there with you! Love this photo of Mini E it's just so precious and sad all at the same time! Get better at your house soon!
I hope they are feeling better tonight after, hopefully, a restful day!
Yuck! Sorry to hear that. I've had one sinus infection in my life and it was M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. Good luck getting everyone better.
ewww I know how you feel... I had a sinus infection for 2 weeks!! UGH!! And Porter had croup for 2 weeks, jackson and lily had a nasty flu, then Porter got a liver infection.. it has been a fun 2009 so far let me tell ya!! love ya!! Sick kids are so sad.. especially when they are in PAIN! sorry Mini E is sick.... poor baby!
Post a Comment