
We thought that we had spring here---we were wrong. Winter is back and so once again we have been forced to stay inside. We did get to go run a few errands: the post office, the bank (we came and went without puking--horray), and out to lunch with Aunt CC, Nonna, and Too Cool B. HY cried his eyes out when he had to say "bye-bye" to Aunt CC. So, as the little ones slept, I made this little something for Grandad Grey. We can't wait until he and Grandma J can come and visit us again. Love you!
5 comments:
Girl, you've got it! Just wait, soon you'll start taking pics because you have a "page" in mind!
Very distinguished! and I am so impressed with your new scrapbookin' talents!
Did you get that title from Songs For Mormon Children from the 70's?
Cause my Dad, my Dad's the greatest guy you'll know. He can throw a ball so high you think it's gonna break the sky. He knows the name of every kind of jet. Vroooom. He can add up any sum, he always has money for bubble gum. I haven't figured how he does it yet. But.....My Dad's the neatest guy......
We ALL had ponies!
I would have put the entire song...but then that would have been a bit much. It's nice to see that you recognized it. I thought it was fitting.
Post a Comment