Okay, it's time to play "what's in your purse"...this blog brought to you once again by the INfamous Miss Parker. She's a genious and we need her myyynd (said like Frank on Father of the Bride)
Here we go:
2 size 4 diapers
1 size 1 diaper
1 nursing pad
2 bank receipts
1 dr. appt reminder
1 spit up rag--used
1 growth cart for Mini E
1 pk of info about immunizations
1 Fisher-Price book "1-2-3 Count with Me"
1 oyster crackers -not smashed (amazing)
1 "very best baby" pictures with friends and family
1 Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream
1 silver pen
1 extra Mini E outfit in case of blow outs
1 piece of wood
1 red VW bug...HY's favorite--calls it "truck"
1 crappy digital camera
1 tissue
$2.00
Driver's License
American Ex card
Mint Lip Gloss from Bath and Body Works
Cinnamin Lip Gloss from Bath and Body
Baby spoon
One small rock
This is a lot cleaner than I thought. Of course, it was just cleaned out from the "puke" incident. The most frightening thing about this exercise: I don't have a single wippie!!!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love it! yes it is scary you had no wipes! bummer about your weather there. It was a tad chilly today from the wind but still sunny.
I have no children and I do have wipes, and oh, look, a small bottle of Purell. My purse contents are much different.
Love that you have no wipees...
That would not be good if you had the "blow out" you mentioned earlier!
;)
Your purse must be big! I have a small purse, but a diaper bag that could count as a purse because it has more essentials in it than the 'purse' does. Love your blog! Miss you!
Gotta tell you, your blog is one of my favorites to look at. Always something fun and interesting.
And I'm with Elise, my purse is too small to hold much of anything!
So glad everyone is enjoying the blog. I just love that you love it! And I love all your comments. I can hardly wait to get on every day and check to see what you all are saying! keep it up.
I have a tea bag in my purse. Imagine that. Now all I have to do is order hot water at a restaurant.
I love that you have not only a rock, but a piece of wood. Basically, that's awesome.
A Tea bag? Wow...that's right up there with the lady that had the piece of cheese...
And yes, I have a piece of wood. I think HY sneaks them into my bag at the park.
Post a Comment