Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Back in Time

I finally figured out how to do a template...thanks to a few websites. They aren't that confusing, and it's much easier than inventing your own stuff. This page is just a tribute to my family. We sure have grown, huh?

4 comments:

Webb Family said...

Cute! I love your hair in the 1982 picture. You are getting very good at the whole digital scrapbooking.

onehm said...

Awesome! I'm so proud of you for trying the template. I had to get directions from a friend before I would try it...
Love the photos. Your family is so much bigger now, too! Amazing what can happen in 3 years...
Great page.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I totally remember that one from 1993, gosh how long have we known each other? I love the tribute so cute. by the way you and ashley are making us all look bad with this cute stuff. i gotta figure it out!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Wow! How fun! and sooo cute!