Last week I took her to the doctor because she was complaining about her ears. He made things worse when he was trying to remove some earwax and irritated the side of her ear & made it bleed. She was devastated. And I remembered why we never go to the doctor.
So I used my mother's oil of garlic treatment for her ears for a few days. She seemed to be much happier. And then today, she started complaining again about the ears. Low grade fever. Very cranky. Only wanted to be held. Took a 4 hour nap. Ate homemade chicken noodle soup & is currently twirling in circles saying "weeeeeeeeeee."

But I may have found a solution as to why I can't get her to shake whatever it is that she's got.
I found her (for the second time in 2 weeks) brushing her teeth in the toilet! That's right. She was using toilet water. We try to keep that bathroom door shut, but it's never easy when the person in and out so frequently is a 3 year old.
Gross! Just thinking about it makes me gag. No more kisses from Mini-E.
Any suggestions?
Ah, I'm smelling a poopie diaper. It begins.
6 comments:
EEEWWWWWWW. YUCK.
Sorry Mini-E but that habit has GOT TO GO!!
Aren't little ones the best??
Wow. That's pretty gross. HD LOVES to close the toilet lid so that's always the first thing she does when she goes in the bathroom. But I do know they have toilet lock things that attach the lid to the toilet and only an adult can get it open - supposedly. Maybe you could try that. Good luck.
Sorry to hear you've all been sick. Hope everyone starts feeling better.
Porter has done that a few times! But he also loves to grab a CUP and dip it in the toiley and DRINK and says "mmmMMMMMmMmMMM" YUCK!!
Yeah toilet lock.. poor little goober. Or you could just try really hard to teach her not to do that...cuz it makes her sick. I dunno if she can understand that yet.
Gag! Kids can be sooooo gross!!!
We use that same stuff for sore ears, works great.
Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!
LOL! We haven't had that at our house yet. I am shocked! You know mommy...that sink is much easier to reach then that big, tall one!:)
Post a Comment