Monday, January 14, 2008

Blessings INPO


INPO (In No Particular Order).

I've noticed that a few of my friends are doing 52 weeks of Gratitute. I wanted to participate but I was having a hard time with the order. So, instead of worrying about the order, I'm just gonna do them...MY way. Here's the First....or I guess I should say....Here's ONE of the things that I am grateful for:


5 comments:

Jen said...

Good idea, I was stressing a bit about the order too until I waited so long that I didn't do it. Hmm maybe I will just do less ideas and do it like you INPO, Love it!

Jamie said...

I love this picture and this page. I also love your word for the year and your inpiration to get back to the basics of the Gospel. Thanks

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a fabulous page! motherhood is such a special blessing.

Rachel Durazzani said...

This is a great layout and I love the picture. It reminded me that I STILL need to scrap our family photos.

Webb Family said...

I'm doing it my own way too! I just think about it the whole week & whatever keeps popping up in my head I write about. Love that picture of HY and the rest of you in the background!