Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pay it Forward Contest

I am the Winner! I rarely win anything so I'm very very excited to announce that I won a "Pay it Forward" Contest on my friend, Raygon's blog! (audible applause). Thank you -thank you very much.

Here's how it works: You post a comment on my blog & on Friday, I'll be announcing who the random winners are. There will be 3 winners, so you've got a great chance of winning one of my fabulouse prizes (not telling what, but I promise they will be fabulous).

If you are one of the 3 winners, you are responsible for keeping this contest going. If you do not win, I'm sorry---it doesn't mean that I don't love you---it just means that the random generator didn't pick your comment. But, feel free to carry on this contest---win or lose.

****no restrictions apply--feel free to comment as much as you like.*****

149 comments:

Bethie said...

I want to play --- not to win but just becasue I want to be part of something:)

onehm said...

I want to play.

onehm said...

But unlike Bethie, I think I would like to win.

onehm said...

If I tell you really nice things, will you pick me?

onehm said...

Like, I think that LO of HY is FANTASTIC?!!

onehm said...

And that I am so glad that you are participating in the 52 blessings, because it is making such a difference in my life and I can't wait to read all about each of your blessings??

onehm said...

THis may not be very nice of me.

onehm said...

But, you DID say I could do it!
;o)

onehm said...

I hope that you are having a great day.

onehm said...

And I want to thank you for the nice things you said on my blog about my super duper crappy day.

onehm said...

And it's nice to know that even your super-sweet little guy has moments too.

onehm said...

OOOOH>> Pick me! Pick me!!

onehm said...

Okay...this is the last one for now, I promise!

Love you!!

onehm said...

Wow
I didn't realize I had entered so many times...
OOPS!
If I win, you will have to randomly choose someone else because I will feel like such a dork!
(Who are we kidding, I already feel like such a dork! Heavens!)

Elise said...

Oooohh...pick me, pick me!!! I love these random things, because there is no strategy! Unless, of course, you are onehm!!! You go girl! I hope you win the prize!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

holy cow. on the comments for onehm. i want to play too.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

not really sure what is involved, but it sounds like fun

Jamie said...

OK who is the dork who left so many coments?? HEHE What a clever idea miss onehm! This is a totally fun thing to do. Glad to know you so I can participate in the fun!!Is that selfish? Seriously who doesn't like a chance at a prize?

Rachel Durazzani said...

Fun, fun, fun. I love this idea. I think even if I don't win, I'll do it...but does mine have to be homemade? I'm not so good at that!

Rachel Durazzani said...

And so onehm doesn't feel stupid, here's my second comment.

Rachel Durazzani said...

And my third.

Crazymamaof6 said...

love it! but i am so tempted cuz i love to win things.

Crazymamaof6 said...

but i don't want to becuase i hate to pay it forward. what do i have to pay forward?

Crazymamaof6 said...

loving ONEHMS comments.

Crazymamaof6 said...

and thanks for all of the ones on my blog, glad you checked your thyroid.

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok enough from me. and if i win i promise to follow directions. and actually do it.

HUGS!

Bethie said...

fine I will do it today too!! one everyday:0)

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Im IN... I love freebies!! OOH I think ONEHM is cheating!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

hi Z
ha ha I can play the cheating game too!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

BOOOOOOO

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I am feeling OK.. hard day yesterday but we are good!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Am I winning?

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Porter is about to WALK.. he walks along furniture...... has 4 teeth.. and is 22 pounds. HELLO FATTY!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Well I dont know what to say, so I will just say HI?

kam said...

Well, I DON'T have as much to say as SOME people ;) ;) but hey, count me in - can't hurt. Have a nice day and, I'll be waiting patiently to hear that I have won ;)

Elise said...

I think a few more comments from my side of the globe is in order...what do you think???

Elise said...

What I SHOULD be doing right now is paying bills...but I really don't WANT to...so I'm doing this instead...

Elise said...

I don't think I can catch up to all the other 'cheaters' out there...but I can try!

Elise said...

Well, do you think this is enough? No, I didn't think so either!

Elise said...

Last one for today! But I still have tomorrow!!! Booyah!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

can you believe that I am registering Lily for KINDERGARTEN in a few weeks AHHH my baby girl is going to school... SAAAWEEEEEET! I just wish it was ALL DAY SCHOOL!
jennie

onehm said...

OOOH, I have started something.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Jackson is doing GREAT..... he passed his evaluation the other day, which means he does NOT have Aspergers. He is just a normal 2 year (almost 3 years old) boy who needs a push in the right direction. And can you blame him... I wouldnt want to do much if I itched as much as him!! Hopefull his treatment in denver in a few weeks will help then instead of saying "jackson, pleas talk to me." I will be saying "ok enough talking.. shhh buddy!" hahaha!
jennie

onehm said...

I have figured out a really good way of getting more comments on here in a shorter amount of time.

onehm said...

And I hope that you are enjoying your Wednesday.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Lily bless her heart said when we told her about the baby...."oh its OK mommy, its not like you arent going have another... go get pregnant again Mommy, I will wait" HELLLLLO she is FOUR! hahaahhahaha then she says "but dont get pregnant with a boy, I really need a sister, no boys... only girls."
jennie

onehm said...

I get to accompany Mr. T to a friend's birthday party!!

onehm said...

Doesn't that sound like such fun? I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing...than hanging out with a bunch of 5-year-olds.

onehm said...

There are a whole bunch of comments on here.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I think I just need another girl so I can buy some head bows from you! We didnt have those when I had Lily. Only the bumpy brain squeezer head bands that left grooves in their head! As for me and my house, we LOVE the hugs bows! I just wish Lily would keep them in her hair!
jennie

onehm said...

and I can see that some of your very best buds have followed my "almost cheating" lead.

onehm said...

I love that I am such a trend-setter.

onehm said...

Can I also say that homework time (right after school lets out) is my MOST favorite time of the day??
(Insert Sarcasm Here)

onehm said...

I am soooo coming back tomorrow to enter some more...
I better win, darn it!!

michelle said...

Fun! Count me in! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

hey pick me pick me!

Crazymamaof6 said...

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! poltergeist style! yo! me! i wanna win! me me me

Crazymamaof6 said...

hugs!

Crazymamaof6 said...

so how is it going? cold there?
really hmmm. it was 60 today. yeah jealous?

Crazymamaof6 said...

they have teachers here in Az you could move here and hang out with us more. you should.

Crazymamaof6 said...

yeah so i came back because onehm invited me to. yeah i did. are you so glad?

Crazymamaof6 said...

YO! good times! so fun! and yeah i feel lucky! i better win! at least once. what if you pick one of my comments 3 times? what then?

Crazymamaof6 said...

you think this is cheating?
i think it is upping my odds. and a great way to avoid cleaning up after the flood. see my clog if you wonder about that good time.

Andrea said...

What a great idea!! Found your blog thru onehm! Love all her comments! That's funny! BTW - LOVE your scrapbook pages. I was mesmerized by your slideshow!

Jamie said...

I wanna win!!!!

Jamie said...

I wanna win!!!

Jamie said...

I wanna win!!!!

Jamie said...

I wanna win!!!!!

Jamie said...

I want to pay it forward!!

Jamie said...

I want to pay it forward!!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what the.... 40 comments.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am so in on this cheating thing

blah, blah by lindsey said...

well i guess it isn't cheating if the owner says its ok, right?

onehm said...

Okay, so now I can't wait to see how many comments you get on here...I told my blog readers to come over here! I think we should try for 100 comments.

onehm said...

You would be my blogging idol if you had 100 comments.
Even though I probably am going to end up being a whole bunch of them!!!

tammy said...

LOL at ONEHM!

tammy said...

LOL at ONEHM!

tammy said...

And at everyone else for copying!

tammy said...

And what a fabulous idea!

Becky said...

what a cute blog! I'm a friend of onehm and had to bounce over here when I saw her post. Good luck getting your 100 :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

you didn't put mine on yet! hey hey hey!

Crazymamaof6 said...

dude. what is with the moderation anyway? let me know!

Crazymamaof6 said...

just one more. i wanted to see how many you have but you didn't approve all of them yet. GOSH!

Elise said...

100? We can get ZB 100 comments can't we people!!! COME ON!!!

Elise said...

Well, here I am doing my part, getting zb's comments to 100...but I can't think of anything to say!

Elise said...

I thought of something. I was really happy today because my darling girl went poop on the potty! Yeah!

Elise said...

So, because she did the wonderful deed, we promptly went to Wal-Mart (I love and hate that place all at the same time) and got her a new doll. Yes, that is her prize! Whatever works baby!!!

Elise said...

I don't want to have two kids in diapers any longer than necessary! Who's with me?! Yeah for NO diapers!

Elise said...

Ok, I'm running short on things to say...

Elise said...

But, I'm trying to do my part in getting ZB to 100 comments.

Elise said...

Come on people!!! Let's GO GO GO GO GO!!! I want to see some dedication here! How many times has ZB commented on YOUR blog! If nothing else we owe it to her!!! Hooray for ZB!!! I love you girl!

Elise said...

OK, I better be done now. I'm getting a little out of control! Good luck ZB!!

Elise said...

I'll be back...

onehm said...

It's 1:32 am.
I should be in bed.
Heading there now.
But I figured I should enter one more time.
This may be the winner!!!

HA!

onehm said...

Okay...now I'm just silly, but I can't stop at this point. I am trying to break the 100 mark on your comments.
Anyways....

onehm said...

I went to bed last night at 1:45am. And Gigantor woke up at 5am.
It was LOVELY.

And maaaaan, do I feel GREAT!
(insert sarcasm here)

Webb Family said...

I love this idea! Well I think I know who just might win!!! HEE HEE

onehm said...

I think Brooke is talking about me.

(I hope I haven't made your contest into a joke. It was just working out so well....and then I wanted to get you 100 comments....and now here we are.)

We are really close to 100!
YAY!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

97!!! you have 97 comments, well 98now. this is just crazy!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

but i love it!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

so how is your day?

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i hope your generator can handle this many comments

blah, blah by lindsey said...

ok one more ;)

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I better win

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Seriously I better win

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I never win anything

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

you should be at 100 posts now....

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

at 100 yet??

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Lily says HI to HY

Anonymous said...

Wow! 97 comments! Here's to 98 and a bit closer to the 100 mark!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Well, I'll try to get you to 100. But maybe you're already there.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Hard to tell with comment moderation.

Rachel Durazzani said...

But when I looked at your site today it said 97 - so I just did 3 posts, just in case. I think you're going to have a difficult time not choosing the same person three times. Good luck.

Bethie said...

okay I want to help get even more comments

Bethie said...

again

Bethie said...

and again

Bethie said...

and again

Bethie said...

and again

Bethie said...

and again some more

Bethie said...

holy smokes you have a lot of comments

Bethie said...

I bet you are going to bet at least 150

Bethie said...

you are the coolest!!!

Bethie said...

even though I won't win I still want to play.

Bethie said...

I think I am going to have the contest on my blog- it seems fun:0)

Bethie said...

:0)

Bethie said...

I know what your prize can be, it can be the spring time no more snow!!!!!!!!!!

Bethie said...

this will be my last one today

have a great day

onehm said...

113!!!!

You are my idol!

RPH said...

wow! you have generated quite the excitement with this! looks like fun!

Micah and Jen said...

I am SUPER impressed by being comment number 114!!!! that is pretty amazing! I don't care if I win....just wanted to add another comment to your awesome blog! :)

Micah and Jen said...

After reading all these comments....I am laughing at ONEHM! She totally cracks me up and I hope she wins one....after all that typing she totally deserves it! :)

onehm said...

Well heavens!!
If tomorrow is the day, then I have to give it one more go!!
YAY for Pay it Forward!

Crazymamaof6 said...

really looks like a great turn out!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wish i could win. i am ready to pay it forward too!

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh and guess what i meant blog but put clog on that one.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i think it was subliminal since there was a toilet paper clogging up the sink.

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh my gosh i wish i had this many comments ever. dang. i am jealous!

Crazymamaof6 said...

do you ever wonder who lurks on your blog?

Crazymamaof6 said...

i thought of you the other week when i saw an ugly orange-ish red truck parked down the street. yeah i did. and then i COL-cackled out loud about what you said that one night in ONEHM'S theater room. so funny.

Crazymamaof6 said...

dude. good luck! hugest amount of comments ever! i am green with envy!

Crazymamaof6 said...

remember when you were Bobbie Brady at girls camp? and i was mr. brady. that sucked.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i am totally thinking i will post that picture for tomorrow's fun Friday! yeah right now , i am ! come see!

Crazymamaof6 said...

so loving the avatar pictures on the comments. tons of ONEHM and lots of mine! how cool is that? a visual at who is most dedicated to win this thing and watch neither of us will win. dang it!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Now what will happen is... Onehm will not win, Kam will, because she only posted ONE comment. Everyone who "cheated" will be sore losers, I speak for myself... and everyone who posted ONE time or the fewest times will win. Sheesh, its the quiet ones who make the most noise!!! argh Kam, you better not win! haha! ah, you know I love ya!
jennie

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

my problem is, I only get like 3 views on my blog. So even if I WIN... everyone who views my blog will win hahahahaha Ok, all of ZB's blogger buddys need to view my blog...www.lookatmemommyof3.blogspot.com hahaha
jennie

onehm said...

WHO IS IT????

Sarah said...

How fun! Pick me! Pick me!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun - came upon your blog by accident! :D

Anonymous said...

It's a fantastic idea to run a payitforward giveaway!