Monday, January 14, 2008

Some things just come naturally, and others...

...we have to really work at.

As you all know, my word this year is HOPE. I know that this is something that I'm good at, but if I don't practice it on a regular basis, I really stink at it. So I've been doing a few things to foster HOPE.
1. Pray
2. Read The Book of Mormon
3. Read the words of modern day prophets & apostles.



You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) how much this has helped in my search for more HOPE. Incredible the difference that comes. If you have a chance to read, here are a few of my favorite talks from the last General Conference. The last talk was not given at General Conference but appeared in the Conference addition of the Ensign.


here, here, here, & HERE.

2 comments:

onehm said...

Can't wait to read these.
You are a fantastic example of hope (and of lots of other great qualities as well) and I LOVE YOU!

(PS-Did you know that you were a winner on Raygon's blog??)

erica said...

thanks for reminding me what's really important. loves to you!