
This morning, Farmboy got up and got the boy dressed, fed, and ready to work in the yard. All things must be documented--especially my boys working hard. I figured I'd document this one with cool paper and fun font. Enjoy! I have the greatest boys in town.
(I'm trying to do better with giving credit where credit is due--these aren't all my ideas people! If I can do it, ANYBODY can.)
4 comments:
Very cool! I love men working in the yard.
Adorable! You are getting really good!
What a great page! I love it! And thanks for posting the template link because I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to use it!
so cute! and how great the hubby got the boy dressed and let him help! Lovin' that! Your Pages are getting really good. and you are really "on top of it" with the scrapbookin'
Post a Comment