Yesterday we went to the store and Mini-E got to pick some big girl panties. Tinkerbell! And lo and behold....she peed in the potty! Best thing that happened to me on a Monday!

SECOND:
This is HY's trick. Evidently there's another thing that he gets from his daddy.
4 comments:
wo hoo! I hope it wasn't a fluke and that she is WAY too excited about panties to go back.
and HY...well that's just funny.
yippee!!! way to go Mini E!!!!
good job HY that is very cool
OOOOOOH I love a potty trained child. Makes for a very happy Mommy. Tinks a favorite here too:)
I am SO SO jealous! I know Mini-E is older than my Jake, but still - wow! Jacob mentions the potty but will not even approach sitting on it and doing any duties. Ah. Boys. I figure I'll start working on it when he turns three!!! :)
Post a Comment