My little girl is a princess! in a rag-a-muffin sort of way.

But not the bratty kind! I promise!
She's the really sweet, cute kind of princess that every girl should be.

The only way I got her out of her "princess pajamas" was to put her in this tutu. And she'll allow me to do her hair if I say it's a "princess hair-do"--- and yet, she doesn't want to wear those "princess panties" yet.


But I refuse to put that princess paraphernalia junk up in her room!!!
4 comments:
she is quite the cute little princess!!!! I am so glad that you are back:)I hope that it was a nice time away
I know a lady who has decorated her daughters room in princess...her daughter is the first princess you described. your girl is the nice kind. the one that likes bikes and trampolines...that kind. nice.
DARLING photos. She looks so grown up here...WOW. :)
(And I"m with you on the bratty princess...none of that here!)
She is an awesome princess, like The Princess and The Pea sort of princess. There is a children's book called The Paper Bag Princess that I think you both would like!
Post a Comment