Friday, May 22, 2009

"Pull Yourself Together"

....as grandad always says.

That's what I'm trying to do. So I would like to begin by sharing our trip to Houston.

Seriously in LOVE with these kids right here:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They are the BEST. Fun. Crazy. Playful. Exciting. Good. Loving.

My kiddos loved spending time with their cousins. We haven't seen them in over 2 years so pretty much Never considering Hy's almost 4 and Mini-E wasn't even born. We had a very relaxing time.

We saw a lot of this:
Photobucket

I mean A LOT (probably a dozen games or so). These boys are really great ball players.
We cheered them on and ate icys until we were blue in the face...literally.
Photobucket

When we weren't at a game, we were doing this...everyday!
Photobucket
Notice the pjs.

But most special thing we did was see this guy get baptized. Very special.
Photobucket
Nonna, Grandad, & Grandma J were all there for this very important day. It was a treat.

I am so grateful for wonderful family members.
I love that my kids have such great cousins and they they get along so well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I couldn't ask for greater blessings in the world.

Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Glad to have you back. Thanks for the phone chat, wish it could have been longer. Hope to do it again, sooner than later!

Karen said...

Gorgeous pictures Z! It was so great to see you and get to know you, you inspire me :))

erica said...

there's really just not a bad time for the trampoline - pj's or not. I love the pictures. I've missed seeing your art.