Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cutting back

It seems that I've done it again. I've over booked myself with too many good things in life that I rarely have moments of peace and stillness. I think I shall blame it on my WORD this year. (if you recall, it's EXTEND). Which is great, but perhaps I've extended a little too far in the wrong direction.

So, I'm cutting back. And I think I will enjoy more moments like these:
Photobucket
Photobucket


Farmboy suggested that we take the kids fishing at a local pond a few days ago (or maybe it was a week ago). So---we did. I froze my patutie, but the kids thought it was too fun.
Photobucket

I'd like to enjoy more moments like this (minus the freezing weather).

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Wow you guys are troopers in this cold weather! Always good to spend time with the family....they are THE most important! :) Great photos!

onehm said...

So glad that you spent some time with the fam. It's always good for the soul. :)