Monday, February 16, 2009

Brains of the operation

We've know for some time now that Mini-e is the brains of our little family, but it became obvious last night.
Photobucket
We pulled out a puzzle of the US and started to put it back together. Well, on the second time through, sister put the following states in all by herself:

Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, and New Mexico!

Seriously! This kid has more puzzle skills than I do.

She's our little scientist. You can frequently catch her in the shower or tub with a line of cups conducting experiments.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe Farmboy should have kept up with his chemistry.

Audrey Cornelius said...

Way to go girl! Brains must run in the family. :)

Jenae said...

Why is she sooooo cute? I think it is so fun to descover the strengths of our children! She is brilliant!:)

jayna said...

hilarious. i love when little kids can do some pretty grown up things. my niece is really good at puzzles as well...

Rachel Durazzani said...

She's one smart cookie! And I love her hat!

Jenae said...

Hey cutie! Can I bring you guys din din this wekk?! I can't believe you are still sick! This has gone on way too long! Let me know what I can do!

Stacie Jones said...

She totally looks like she is posing for a model shoot! I can't wait to see you guys in a week!