
... in a million years thought I' have a red head.
...know what to do with your hair.
...imaged your eyes would be so blue.
...thought you'd hide things down your shirt at age 2.
...pictured you'd be so clever.
...dreamed your giggle would bring me so much joy.
...realized how much I would love you. Completely. Love. You.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday cute girl! She is just getting soooo big now! Guess it's time for more eh? Maybe another red head is in store? She sure is a cutie!
YOU SCRAPPED! WAY TO GO!!
Love it!!
xoxox
I love all her pictures and would love to see how you do your scrapbook majic on your blog! that is soooo cool! Hope you have a good day!
Happy Birthday Mini-E! What a fun page. That reminds me that I still need to do HD's. Glad she had such a fun birthday!
:D beautiful blog post Zoie :) Hope things are going with with those two year olds.
I'm new to all the scrapping stuff--where do you make your pages?
Post a Comment