
My little man and I had a conversation the other day. It went a little something like this:
Mom, who's that? pointing to these pictures that I was editing.
Oh, Just my friend.
What happened to her tummy?
She's pregnant.
What?
She's pregnant. There's a baby in her tummy.
She swallowed a baby?
8 comments:
haha...nice one
That's great!!! Good reasoning skills there.
How cute is that conversation. Zoie, you are so good at keeping up with blogging. Wish I could keep up better. Your kids are adorable and I hope you're doing great!
Man I LOVE the way kids minds think!!!!
That is hilarious. He's thinking, that's for sure.
Sorry about the blog thing. I've actually been private for awhile (8 months?)...I just have to re-invite people now and again.
thats awesome!! Jackson has said that to me too.... he also does not like when I say "oh the baby cant come out today, she isnt done cookin'!!" He immediatly snaps at me...."I no want my baby sissy HOT, get her out of the offen!!!(oven)!!"
oh hee-lar-i-ous. love that.
Love, love it!lol:) Isn't it amazing what our little buddies come up with?:) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment