I decided that I needed a little indoor studio (so that we don't freeze during a photo shoot--check out my latest here). So Mini-E donated her room & joined HY in his bedroom. I had great fear of putting them together but they have done super! Better than Farmboy or I expected. They sleep better at night in the same room. Who knew?

HY's only woken up a few times (never due to sister being there)---poopie diaper, or the most devistating of all...the Batman cape has come loose!!!! Seriously. It's awesome to have him call me into the room at 3 am only to have him ask to have the cape Velcro back on! So, I made an executive decision last night. The beloved Batman and Superman pjs are going bye bye. The basement storage. At least for a while. Sorry HY, but I must get a good nights sleep and so must you.

I love the studio/library. It's nice having a room that isn't completely crowded. Mini-E loves to frequent the library and pull her favorite books off the shelf. She can be found here on any given day.

The hair is another story. I tried this hair style for church on Sunday.

It worked pretty well. I twisted it a bit more. I just was too lazy to take it out for bedtime. If you are wondering what happens when you sleep in piggies such as these...no need to wonder any longer. Afro baby! It's kind of fun considering she's got straighter than straight hair.

Not to worry, everything is back to normal after a good shampoo & rinse.
6 comments:
Yay for you and a studio! You are really taking off on this photography thing....it's so great! I love your work! And that hair....soooo funny!
congratulations on the studio!!! Mara and Jackson love being in the same room, well Mara loves it- Jackson couldn't care less:)
I can't wait until the next time I have you do our pictures, probably Jackson 1 year.
I love your photo- skills
That is so great that you have a studio now! And, I think they will love sharing a room. Tani and Owen are closer because of it. On weekends Anna likes to sleep on their floor just to be part of the action. What can I say about E's hair? Hilarious!
THAT HAIR!!! HOly moly it's cute. :) A true blender-head in the making. Little L would be so proud!
Glad that the studio is working out and that they are loving sharing a room. Isn't it nice when things work out better than we thought it would??
Great pictures! I wonder if my hair would do that...
Awesome hair Mini E! That rocks. So glad you got a picture.
Post a Comment