Wow, I haven't seen your family in so long! Over 10 years at least! What memories I have of your family and your brothers teasing us! Tell your Dad Hi for me, I'm glad you gave him 2 redheaded grand kids to love, I remember how much he loves red hair. I still remember going to ASU football games with him and you. We'd eat Subway before the game and at the game your dad would pull out this licorice that was so old and hard! We'd park in the river bed that is now Tempe Town Lake and your dad would always joke that we'd get stuck there. Fun times!! I saw your brother Lloyd up in Pinetop last week, it was crazy, I haven't seen him in soooo long! We had a good talk, it was fun seeing him. Don't tell him this, but I don't remember him being so short! I guess when i was little he was big to me! Tell your mom hi for me, she looks so cute in the pictures, she looks like she hasn't changed a bit. Is she living in Utah? My mom is always asking me about her and asking if she is on another mission. Those two ladies need to call each other and catch up!
5 comments:
SO FUN!!
I wish I were there too...I miss your CRAZY family!!
Awesome pics! Who took them? Self timer anyone???
what a cute family!!!! were you the photographer?
How fun! Looks like a great bunch. So glad you got to spend some time with your family!
Wow, I haven't seen your family in so long! Over 10 years at least! What memories I have of your family and your brothers teasing us! Tell your Dad Hi for me, I'm glad you gave him 2 redheaded grand kids to love, I remember how much he loves red hair. I still remember going to ASU football games with him and you. We'd eat Subway before the game and at the game your dad would pull out this licorice that was so old and hard! We'd park in the river bed that is now Tempe Town Lake and your dad would always joke that we'd get stuck there. Fun times!! I saw your brother Lloyd up in Pinetop last week, it was crazy, I haven't seen him in soooo long! We had a good talk, it was fun seeing him. Don't tell him this, but I don't remember him being so short! I guess when i was little he was big to me! Tell your mom hi for me, she looks so cute in the pictures, she looks like she hasn't changed a bit. Is she living in Utah? My mom is always asking me about her and asking if she is on another mission. Those two ladies need to call each other and catch up!
Post a Comment