Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ladybug Love

Mini-E has surprised me lately. She is a lover of bugs. Fearless this girl is.
Photobucket
We have a lot of ladybugs in our backyard. Which is good, but bad as well--that means we have lots of bad bugs too--thus the reason for our ladybugs. The kids love to go outside and hunt for them. It's easy to come across one or two every few seconds. Did I mention we have A LOT?

But HY has always been cautious and well...afraid (sorry HY, I gotta call it as I see it) or everything. HY gets the heebie geebies if he sees a bug & will cry if I make him touch one.
Mini-E on the other hand is my dare devil. Try anything kind of girl. She loves to hold anything that moves. She'll let a lady bug crawl all over her.


Photobucket
Yes those are bite marks from sucking (and evidently biting) her fingers
Photobucket
Some people use cute clips, we find the real thing works just fine.

more pictures here

3 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Sounds like my super girl...absolutely fearless...that is until bedtime!!! Too cute...love the lady bug clip!

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally CUTE! she is too funny! love that you have so many ladybugs. ours are long gone.

Aunt Runny said...

I think the ladybugs eat the afids! They are our friends.