Thursday, June 26, 2008

Splash Park

Today I took my sweet kids to a splash park near our house. I never knew that it was there, but now that the secret's out, we are gonna be headed here more often.

HY was very cautious at first, as usual. He ran through the water once & got his feet wet & then ran straight back to me. "Mamma, I did it! I did it!" After a few times of that, his fear was gone & he was soaking wet.
Photobucket
Mini-E wanted nothing to do with the water. Maybe she didn't want it to ruin her new dress from Raygon that came in the mail. Thanks so much Raygon. It's darling & perfect!!

Aunt CC & her kids met us there which made my life so much easier.
PhotobucketHer kids are so good to play with HY & Mini-E. HY wanted to follow Too Cool B & Wonder M wherever they went.
Photobucket

Lovin' H finally got Mini-E into the water. She was in baby heaven.
Photobucket
One of my favorite shots of the day. Looks like this is coming straight from an action film. "Run Mini-E, RUN! It's gonna blow!!"Photobucket
I don't think those legs are gonna get her out of there fast enough:Photobucket

Isn't this the cutest dress ever? Thanks a million Raygon!
What a great day. We'll have to do it again soon.

10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun! whoohoo for hy being brave, and cousins to help have fun!

onehm said...

THAT DRESS is sickeningly CUTE.
I am sooooo jealous. I want to be at that splash park with you guys!!

LOVE the pics, as usual!!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oooh! A splash park! I have been trying to find one around here with no such luck. We just go to the pool, but a splash park sound easier.
These are GREAT pictures and I love that dress on Mini E. So cute. Glad you got to have some fun today!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that looks like so much fun!! you kids looks so cute

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

We go there all the time! We should go together!

Paula said...

Sounds like a fun time! Invite us next time. The pictures were cute as usual. When you said you need to make sure your pictures are a high enough resolution to make a book...is it ok not to post the largest size blogger offers. If they are a large file and you pick the medium size layout does that mean it reduces the resolution size too? Just wondering. Thanks!

heidi larsen said...

these pictures are fantastic! thanks for your camera advice today at church! i have so much to learn! AND i am still super bummed that i have to look through the little hole in my camera to take pictures! oh well....

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Awesome pics!!! Like that's a surprise! I want a splash park too! Too much fun!

Bethie said...

ZB-
I love your pictures of your little ones!! the splash park idea is a great one, you do not hav eto worry if they are going to drowned:)

Photo Amy said...

Love all your cute shots! They are great!