
Farmboy promised me that he'd be seeding our backyard by the middle of May. And....he did! Woowho. Do you know what that means? That means that in a few weeks, we might have little blades of grass shooting up in our backyard. Heaven!
I have to admit that one of the things that I LOVE about my husband is that he can do just about anything. If he doesn't know how to do something, he reads about it, figures it out, and then does it. It's totally impresses me. He has done our entire backyard sprinklers, planted rasberries, grapes, an orchard, and hauled 2 truck loads of dirt one wheelbarrow at a time into our backyard to level it out. It blows me away. I am so grateful that he does all of this AND lets little HY "help" him in the process. Kudos to my wonderful, hard working husband. (can't wait to see what you'll do in the garden).
5 comments:
SO EXCITING! Love the pic, and can't WAIT to see what photos come of the growing grass!!!
;)
Way to go, Farmboy!!
There is nothing like grass! Can't wait to see all the progress you have made in your yard this spring. You and Farmboy have become quite the gardners.
Yay for grass! Looking forward to seeing all the pictures. And bravo Farmboy. It's nice when you have a do-it-all kind of husband.
FABULOUS! lucky! and WHOOHOO for farmboy!
How exciting-we are getting old when we get excited over grass. I can't wait to see it. Great picture too!
Post a Comment