A cleaning schedule:
M: Laundry
T: Toilets
W: Bedrooms
Th: Vacuum/Dust
F: Floors
S: Sheets
And of course, the kitchen, dinner, and general pick up are everyday things.
I know they look pretty minor, but it's been hard & yet, easier. I don't worry about doing everything, everyday. And that is nice. So far, my schedule is working pretty well. All, I have the best helpers around. Mini-E loves to help me sweep, put away toys, change the laundry over, and clean toilets. She's a mom in training. I had to throw in a shot of her today.
See more HERE.
8 comments:
Love the schedule idea!! Loved it even more when I was cleaning like everything this afternoon and thought it was a grand idea to make myself spread some of this stuff out! Cute pics!
I too have a schedule that I've been doing for years...it's great and helps me not feel so overwhelmed every single day...and the best part...when I get a day that I feel really ambitious, I do a few and then I get a day off in between! and this picture...SOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!
You have so many great photos! I can't wait to see what you do for my kiddos! Can't wait to see ya! Congrats on the schedule...it really does help most days!
she is so very cute!!!! I think I might try the schedule thing too!! thanks
1. You rock. I'm impressed with all that you are doing!!
2. The picture(s)- just ADORABLE!! Love all her little expressions!
3. LOVE the bows. Did you make those??
for starters, seriously, laundry once a week? seriously? I am doing laundry every stinking day!! I am so looking forward to our photo shoot this weekend! AHHHH I tried taking Jackson to kiddie kandids for his free birthday picture... yea, that was a interesting afternoon... jackson is NOT loving the camera... I love his "catch off guard" pictures... or pictures where he is laughing, not being told to smile! Zoie, you are so talented!!
The schedule sounds like a good idea. Right now I'm kind of doing the "get it all done in one day" but it doesn't work so much with one nap. Maybe I'll have to look into dividing my time.
Cute picture of your Mini-E. I can't believe how much she looks like Hy. Love those big blue eyes.
I like the schedule idea. I too, however, have to have laundry going all the time. I used to do it one day a week. Now I do the kid's laundry one day, Rod and mine one day, and towels, laundry, sheets, etc. the rest of the days. It never ends! I love E's skirt. Too cute.
Post a Comment