Monday, March 3, 2008

Project H O M E & 52 Blessings: INPO (8)

Last Thursday I had a few spare minutes to check out some blogs. I normally head on over to Tina's blog & just see what some of her friends are doing. I didn't get very far down the list when I found this blog & this post. It was an idea that I just HAD to borrow. So I went to Hobby Lobby that night. I was on a mission to find a big frame & some letters. About $20 later, I had this:

The frame was banged up a bit (but I like that) & the letters just needed a bit of spray paint.

When I hung everything on the wall, it didn't quite turn out the same. I have a few spots that still need to be filled. I think I'll head back to Hobby Lobby today & find few fillers. Any suggestions?

I feel so blessed to have the home that I do. We live in a wonderful neighborhood with great neightbors! I love that we are the first to live here so I know all the dirt is ours.

Most importantly: I love the sounds that I hear when I come home.

9 comments:

onehm said...

It looks so fantastic! Way to go!!!
I love the pictures too~ simply wonderful!!

RPH said...

too cute! i may have to borrow that idea too! i love it! you are so creative!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Cute idea. It's a great way to do a family wall...where do you have it hanging? Make sure you post another picture when you're all done.

Bethie said...

very cute idea!!!!

Webb Family said...

It looks great! I'm impressed that you saw liked & got it done. Way to go!!

tammy said...

LoVe it!! Looks fabulous! And a fantastic blessing. There really is no place like home.

Jamie said...

So cute and creative!!!

Lorena said...

Hey ZB, it's Sis. Downey. You know I don't even know what the B in ZB stands for! Anyway I have been meaning to call you or something, but I don't have any of your personal info. Mike said that your e-mail address was on your sight, but i didn't see it. Mine is "lorenadowneyathotmaildotcom". And that wall decoration just goes to show me how completely un creative I am. Because I would have never come up with that ever. You are doing great.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is fabulous!! love it. you did an excellent job!