Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A-mAzing Mothers

Yesterday I was doing a bit of blog browsing. I was simply Amazed at some of the mothers that I know. They can do just about anything. So, here are just a couple that I know you'll want to check out:


Raygon defines re-design on a dime. Check it out here





And little Mara's mommy has turned this room into baby bliss. Head on over to see what these AmAzing Mothers have created!








As for me? Well, I think I've finally settled on the set up for my HOME project. Let me know what you think of this:

4 comments:

Bethie said...

I love it-- it turned out so cute

Jamie said...

I have lived in this house for two years and my kids rooms are stil not done. I am amazed too by what people accomplish:)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love your home sign! it is so nice to see that you don't have to break the bank to make your house look nice!! you did an awesome job!

onehm said...

It looks so beautiful. Great job.
And those kids rooms are so very cute.
;)