
Farmboy's boss took him shopping for some new clothes. I'm diggin' his new look. He started working for Guardian Life Insurance a couple of months ago. Now he looks the part! What do you think?
As a side note Blogger informed me that I've gone overboard with my photos. Yes, I've used too much space. So, I'm in the market to print this puppy out & start deleting a few things that are taking up so much space. And of course, I'm going to start making everything smaller. So...any suggestions for printing this out? (without any hassle on my part?)
13 comments:
THIS IS SOOOOOOO FUNNY.
Way to go, Farmboy.
soooo handsome! yay for the bossing taking him shopping!
Do you think his boss would take me shopping? Zoie.. it's fun to see your blog.. you always have such cute ideas and your scrapbooking is gorgeous! sandra
Congrats on the new-ish job and the new clothes. He looks dashing.
very snazzy!!!!!!!
I've read good things about blurb.com. So far that's the one I'm leaning towards using when I decide to print my blog.
Hey Zoie! Your hubby is looking good in his new clothes!
I had no idea blogger would tell you that you are maxing them out! I cut and pasted this info from a friends blog.
http://www.blurb.com/ .
You can have your blog printed in a professional hard or soft bound book to keep as a journal. From what I hear they do a FANTASTIC job compared to many other companies out there. How clever and useful is that! Check it out.
How nice of his boss! Are you serious about not enough space!? You should email Julie Spilsbury I know she had her blog printed.
very GQ.
as for the printing out your blog, what about your friend, blogs 2 books? do they print them out? or have a suggestion as to who could print it out? i need to print mine out too eventually, considering it is my journal now.
What a handsome husband! I love the name farmboy and think I will start calling Mark that!
Nothing wrong with some new duds. He is lookin handsome.
Awesome! I love your photography skills...so much fun! I'm the old-fashioned, wait-5-years-to-get-into-a-trend girl...so I would say copy and paste into a word document. Good luck, let us know what you decide to do, that way we can all follow in your footsteps and be as cool as you (or atleast try!) :)
I am SO sorry I haven't called you back! I am a LOOOOSER!! I SO loved hearing your voice on my phone! SO fun and it has been too long!
Yes, I used BLURB and absolutely loved it. It was definitely easy to use and also rather inexpensive. My book was 89 pages (April-Dec 07) and cost 34.95 (about $40 with shipping) and is hardcover. It is not formatted exactly how your blog is, which I think is what blog2book does. But then you have to take it somewhere to get printed which can be super expensive. So, I like that Blurb prints it for you. You download their free software on your computer and then just work on it on your own... changing formating, fonts, sizes, etc and get it exactly how you want it and then you upload it to their website, order your book, and no kidding, it showed up on my doorstep 6 days later!! So fabulous.
It took quite a while formatting it so this year I am trying to do about a month at a time so that at the end of the year, it doesn't take me forever!
I can't even explain how good it feels to basically have a journal (but even more!) with pictures- DONE! So great!
This is long but wanted to put it on here in case other people were interested!
Good luck!!
Post a Comment