I think the same thing too, raygon. I love the page; it inspires me to do one with the pic of my grandpa's parents. What a nice gift! I hope Hy's feeling better. Mini E is so helpful!
I love it. Great quote... I have to say that I am mortified that I never called you this afternoon. Things got crazy and I was distracted. Sorry. I will call you tomorrow- I promise. You are totally rockin' the scrapbook! xoxoxo
z- good to hear from you on the blog. yes, i totally remember driving to utah and commenting on how low lake powell was. lol. fun to check in with you at least via internet!
10 comments:
oh loving that one! it totally fits.
I am no help on this one. Just an observation, you have the same smile as your grandma in that picture. Neat to see traits passed down thru the years.
I think it is perfect! Fab job!!
I think the same thing too, raygon. I love the page; it inspires me to do one with the pic of my grandpa's parents. What a nice gift! I hope Hy's feeling better. Mini E is so helpful!
That turned out great! What a wonderful gift!!
i love it!!
I love it. Great quote...
I have to say that I am mortified that I never called you this afternoon. Things got crazy and I was distracted. Sorry.
I will call you tomorrow- I promise.
You are totally rockin' the scrapbook!
xoxoxo
z- good to hear from you on the blog. yes, i totally remember driving to utah and commenting on how low lake powell was. lol. fun to check in with you at least via internet!
I think you hit the nail on the head with this one...way to go ZB!
Love that! And what a great looking couple!
(I hopped over here from Julie, Ashley, and Brooke)
Post a Comment