Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Stuck
Today I had a few minutes to fix some pages that needed a bit of work. I was pleased when I finally found the right look for this photo of my grandparents (on my mother's side). But, I'm stuck and I need some help. I need a title. I've been thinking about "Legacy" or "my legacy"...or ...ya, I'm stuck. Also, I don't know if it needs any more embellishments. What do you think? I am thinking of giving it to my mom for Valentine's Day...or Mother's Day if I don't finish it in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aw, how sweet. They look so hopeful. Maybe something like "Their bright future . . . My beautiful legacy." Or something.
Seriously...it's beautiful.
I love the simplicity of it! Maybe a flower~something small over a small portion of the photo.
As far as a title goes, here's my idea:
Check out this link to the Two Peas Pea Soup (about Grandparents)
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/
peasoup_main.asp?cmd=cat_display&
category_id=38
I always love a little quote with my titles.
This really is stunning.
And what a GREAT gift!
What a beautiful picture and layout!! I'm not good w/ titles so I can't help ya with that. sorry :(
But I think it looks great!! I bet your mom will love it!
fabulous! i'm sorry but i got nothing. but i love it. maybe ONEHM can weigh in with her expertise.
that layout is beautiful zoie! as for a title, i think what you have is great. legacy...
I thought that a legacy is what you leave behind. You are their legacy not the other way around. They are your heritage. Your roots. I could be wrong. The layout is very nice. Your mom will love it. -Paula
Your grandfather looks like Mitt Romney.
Post a Comment