Wednesday, February 13, 2008

52 Blessings : INPO (5)



Only a week behind on my 52 blessings (I'm pretty sure this is NOT the way they were meant to be posted...but alas, I AM doing them). Today's blessing is one that may sound a little strange to some of you, but here goes. I am grateful for the blessing of 50 degree weather! For 2 days now, we've had SuNShInE! And that my dears is what I call a miracle in these parts. I took my 2 babes to the park--2 Days in a ROW. As you can see they LOVED it. We were so bundled up that we nearly sweat to death. Today, we've got another storm brewing--but for just a moment I could see the buds of spring shooting up. It was a blessing to say the least!

5 comments:

onehm said...

LOVE THESE!!!
Way to go! You rock...
and LOVE the warm weather.

Camille said...

Seriously!!! The sunshine has been so great...after a 2 hour drive home from work, I'm bemoaning the fact that the sushine didn't last as long as I would have liked, that's for sure!

Your scrapbook pages are all so cute...you will have to teach me!

Crazymamaof6 said...

excellent blessing. loving the warmer weather here too! Happy ♥'s day!

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for 50 degree weather too, only here it's a reprieve from the heat, not cold!

Bethie said...

you weren't kidding when you said a storm was brewing!!!!!