My sisters are some of the greatest blessings in my life. I do wish that Aunt Runnie lived a lot closer to us. We would have so much fun it would be sickening. No matter how far away we live, we still manage to stay close with our hearts.
Template found here by Onehm { Retrodiva-Be mine Kit, random shabby princess flower: recolored}
Template found here by Onehm { Retrodiva-Be mine Kit, random shabby princess flower: recolored}
6 comments:
great picture and fun blessing! i love mine too!
So cute! Glad that you are loving the template...it was all for you!
(And I love your sissies too!)
What a beautiful picture of the three of you! Sisters are a wonderful blessing!!
Sisters are definately a great blessing!!! My best friends are my sisters all 4 of them. all of you guys look so beautiful in that picture.
I can not remmeber the last time I had a picture taken with just my Sisters. You have just inspired me and I can not imagine my life with out them.
Awesome picture!! Sisters are the BEST!! Great post!!
Post a Comment