Tuesday, February 26, 2008

52 Blessings: 7 INPO

Yesterday I was looking through a few blogs. And thinking (which one should never do) about how unPERFECT my life is. Now, I'm no dummie---I know that people don't put the entire truth about their lives on their blogs. I mean, who wants their dirty laundry out there for everyone to see? Not me! But, I started thinking about all the stuff that makes life hard & I came to the conculsion that---I'm grateful for it. Not all of it (yet), but some of it--I'm grateful for. Why? Because it makes me stronger, it makes me appreciate the good in life, it makes me cherish the happy-picture perfect moments (however fleeting they may be). So as I sit here --not having showered yet & eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (that I can't stand) as my first "real" meal of the day.... here's "My not so PERFECT life" that I consider a blessing.
Credits: {Yin 2 page Template, Papier Dreams & embellishment, Tangie stitch letters, Sprinzo glitter pait stroke}

Currently: my kitchen floor is swept & MOPPED, I played cars with HY, my kids are sleeping (or were until I started typing that), I'm on my 7th load of laundry & I'm considering dinner.

8 comments:

onehm said...

HELLO?
This ROCKS! I love it!
I love the sentiment. I love the LO. I love the pictures you chose.
I love the journaling.
I love the title.
And most of all, I love that it is SO REAL!!!!
I might have to copy this for one of my blessings too!!!!
LOVE IT.
LOVE YOU!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! yeah i do that too. and you know as real as i am, even I don't blog about the super huge crap. yeah there is more. and wow i bow down on the clean and mopped floor. and kids that got your attention today. and took real naps. not naps out on the swing set while i was gone to the DR. and dad was babysitting. that killed my free time. yeah. never compare anything in my life to yours. mine is for sure lacking even more that you know. and I'm too proud to admit my floor is nasty and there is 3 feet of dirty clothes in my room, and on the laundry room floor. yeah not in a pile either, covering the whole thing,shh, don't tell. hugs for you. love the layout. good job on appreciating the reality. and the strength you are gaining.

Andrea said...

THIS is an AMAZING layout & post!! You are so AWESOME for recognizing even 'hidden' blessings!
I heard a quote recently that stuck with me..
"Experience is what we get when we don't get what we want."

We definitely learn from so many things and should remember that we have these experiences to get stronger and we are blessed for enduring!! I think I have many blessings coming to me for enduring lots of 'life' stuff too. (tee hee :)

This is probably one of my favorite posts I've read on any blog!!

You ROCK!!!

Hope your evening is pleasant!

Anonymous said...

Love the post. Amen to that. And I totally love the scrap page! What a cute idea! It's so cute, I may have to steal it!

RPH said...

Oh, I love it. Those pictures are priceless. Cute layout too.
Very real...

Treat Queen said...

Great post. If life wasn't hard, we wouldn't grow, and we'd still all act like Hy. Not that we don't love Hy.

Bethie said...

ZB-
I love this Post!!!!! your Blog is my very favorite to look at!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great post and pages. I love the "real-ness" (is that a word?) of it.