Yesterday, Tina called to solve a few of life's problems. Here's one that she solved. Thanks Tina! I love all of your genious ideas.
Do you have a couch where the bottom cushions sag & come out when anyone sits on it? Well---that's the problem that I am facing. But I'm saying goodbye to those saggy bottom cushions.
Items Needed: Glue gun & lots of glue, wide velcro, & sizzors
Step 1: Take cushions off of the couch (vacuum all the junk out of it)
Step 3: Glue the opposite side of velcro to the bottom of the couch (I just eyed it the best I could)
Step 4: Place velcro strips together! I did each cushion separately.
**I would make sure that you are gluing the right side of the cushion**(take my personal experience, it's not fun pulling glue off your cushions :)
I've got my fingers crossed that this solves my cushion problems. You might wanna keep your fingers crossed for me too. I can always use the extra help.
2 comments:
BOY, I am impressed.
I got nothing...I repeat NOTHING done today. And look at YOU!!
(I did hug my kids, does that count?)
I am crossing my fingers and toes and legs for YOU.
I hope that this helps. Even just a little. It's always nice to love what we have again, so that we don't have to spend time wondering how we can replace it!
;0)
GOOD LUCK!
i love that couch. it is so cute. hope it works out. i never would have thought of that. you are a genius!
love the glue gun. i have like 6, mostly the small ones. they are my fave.
Post a Comment