
I know that you have all been patiently waiting for the winners of the "Pay it Forward" Contest....And they are
Okay, go count & see if you are one of the winners. Just kidding. I actually did count it out by hand about 3 times to insure perfection. And I think that you will all be pleased to hear that 3 DIFFERENT people won. But before I tell you their names I want to tell you why it's taken me so long to post this today. I was busy doing this:
Yes sir-ree...I chopped off my hair. It's different, but I think that I'm liking it. HY & Mini-E even noticed a difference. They are starting to warm up to me again. But, you all are the first to see it---besides my mother & sister. Even Farmboy has yet to see me. So, if you love it...tell me so , if you don't---then---that's okay too, but I'd rather not hear that you think it's hideous.
BACK to the Winners. First let me say, THANK YOU so so much to everyone who played & just had fun. I loved reading all of your comments (I read ever single one of the 146 comments).
Don't forget that if you didn't win, you can still play the game. Of course, the 3 winners are OBLIGATED to play the game. And "Pay it Forward"
The Winners are:
107 = LilyJackandPosmama said...
you should be at 100 posts now....
1 = Bethie said...
I want to play --- not to win but just becasue I want to be part of something:)
22= Crazymamaof6 said...
love it! but i am so tempted cuz i love to win things.
Just for the record...Onehm did have the most comments (32) followed by Crazy mamma (27)
I'm sending Onehm a little something just for being my greatest fan! Thanks so much for playing.
I'm definitely going to need your addresses Crazy Mamma & Bethie. Send it to my email please. junk4zoie@gmail.com
Congradulations! I'll be putting your fabulous prizes in the mail just as soon as I figure out what they are....hehehe.
Have a super weekend!
22 comments:
I love the hair. Different but very cute.
yay me! i feel so lucky! and poor onehm! poop. i though sure she'd win.
ok too funny about the brady bunch picture. i knew I'd seen it somewhere! i'll be emailing you!
oh and crap now i have to pay it forward! shoot! yay maybe i can get 100 comments too!
crap I'm addicted to leaving multiple comments on your blog! shoot! love the hairdo! so fancy! and is it easy? i love easy!
SERIOUS! I ACTUALLY WON! NO WAY!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOO Now everyone WILL have to go to my blog, becauseif they dont, then the 3 people who frequent it will win ahahaha!
jennie
oh and I like your hair! I went through the chop your hair off phase a few months back... now its finally at a comfy legnth....
jennie
oh and you better not mail me anything... we live like what 5 mins away from eachother... haha
jennie
yeah I won!!!! thanks ZB
I was really trying to get you to get to 150 comments
I love you hair cut it is very very cute:0)
reminds me of rome! cute!
WHAT I DID NOT WIN!!! JK... I love the new do!!!
you hair is adorable! i love it! its only fair to send onehm a little something for all her support. glad you had fun with this. yours will be in the mail in the morning. have a good weekend.
Bummer, I didn't win. But what a fun contest. I may do something when we get back from Italy.
And your hair - wow! That's a big change. You look good. I got my hair done today, too, but it wasn't quite as drastic. Maybe I'll put pictures up later.
CONGRATS you fun ladies!!
BTW - Love the hair cut!! It's cute & fun!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new "do". You look Terrific!!!
I cannot believe that after all my efforts I didn't win!
;o) I am glad that we got you so many comments....
AND YOUR HAIR LOOKS AWESOME!!!!
You are one HOT mama!!!
I like it. It really opens up your face. I'm glad the kids are warming up to you again!
I love your hair.
your pay it forward was really fun....even if I didn't win! What a great way for people to comment! :) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair.....super cute on you!
cute hair! i love that you are so daring and fun!
your hair looks great! how have you been? it's been years.
Fun hair! Bonus- it's a very versitle cut! You can have a very polished professional look, then at night you can vamp it up for a night out with farmboy.
Congrats to the winners! And cute hair cut! I think it makes you look even more like your mom.
Post a Comment