Oh I love this LO. I think I'm going to have to copy it for HD's scrapbook. I really love all your LO's. And she's a perfect model. She's is adorable.
i love this page....so cute. happy birthday mini e!!!
She's so adorable and your layout is such a beautiful keepsake! I love how you did a picture for each month!! You are so creative!Happy 1st Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Mini-E!
What a beautiful girl! Happy birthday to her. I love the LO's you did for her!
Oh how wonderful! What a great page...may have to steal that idea! :) Happy Birthday sweet little girl!
horray for the first year! happy birthday mini-e!
ZB-I love your blog! You are such a great digital scrapbooker. When I have cute kids like you, you'll have to teach me!
This is gorgeous! Love it.Love Mini-E...The pics you chose are perfect. Look at all that personality!!You are a great mother. You deserve this little bundle like no one else I know.Love to you both!!PS...hopefully she's enjoying those little shoes!
Post a Comment
Birth-Day from Ashley Onehm on Vimeo.
9 comments:
Oh I love this LO. I think I'm going to have to copy it for HD's scrapbook. I really love all your LO's. And she's a perfect model. She's is adorable.
i love this page....so cute. happy birthday mini e!!!
She's so adorable and your layout is such a beautiful keepsake! I love how you did a picture for each month!! You are so creative!
Happy 1st Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Mini-E!
What a beautiful girl! Happy birthday to her. I love the LO's you did for her!
Oh how wonderful! What a great page...may have to steal that idea! :) Happy Birthday sweet little girl!
horray for the first year! happy birthday mini-e!
ZB-I love your blog! You are such a great digital scrapbooker. When I have cute kids like you, you'll have to teach me!
This is gorgeous! Love it.
Love Mini-E...
The pics you chose are perfect. Look at all that personality!!
You are a great mother. You deserve this little bundle like no one else I know.
Love to you both!!
PS...hopefully she's enjoying those little shoes!
Post a Comment