HOPE
I never --ever-- make New Year's Resolutions. But this I can do. Here's my word for the year.
HOPE that my husband's new job will stick, HOPE that I'll be more patient through afflictions, HOPE that I'll see the bigger picture in life. HOPE that my kids will see the real me, the happy me. HOPE that I'll be who I really am supposed to be. HOPE that when I wake up in the morning, I'll ask my Father in Heaven for help instead of doing it alone. HOPE that He'll help.
So that's my word. This year, I'm gonna be good at HOPE.
4 comments:
It's a fabulous word. I'm pleased that you picked one...it's fun to read what each person wants to focus on for the year.
You are really good at this already.
I'm sure it will get you through the things you are dealing with.
I HOPE you know that I love you!
;o)
I love it. That is so great. We could all use some of that!
i love that word!! i think i need to do this.
love it! love what you are hoping for!and for the hope you need in your life! I personally love Hope and i will TRY for more. you rock! i HOPE you know that! and i can't wait to hear it it is working for ya! HUGS!
Post a Comment