One of the greatest blessings this year & EVERY year has been to have this girl in my life! She is my dearest of dear friends. My bestest of best confidants & my sweetest of sweet sisters. And I got to spend not only my birthday with her...but also Her birthday! What a treat. I'd say this year is starting off just right!

Happy Birthday to You!
4 comments:
You two are so lucky to have each other. What a fun, fun friendship!
so fun to see you and lucky you got to hang out on Ashley's birthday! that is super duper fun! you guys are the cutest kind of friends. thanks tons for the cute sparkle snowflakes from you and Ashley! love love them! so cute! hope your trip was great! and so fun! good to see you! hugs! Julie
AWWWWW, gee, thanks!
It was so fun to spend BOTH of our birthdays together~ Just like old times...SORTA!
;o)
Best friends are great! I'm so happy that you both got to have an extra special birthday and share it with each other!
Post a Comment