Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Here comes the Bride

Well, she did it! You may remember this post. Yesterday I got to see these 2 get married in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was a very beautiful ceremony & I was honored to be a part of it. Everyone was so excited. These 2 have been dating a few years now. A day that was long awaited. Here are a few pictures of the newest Bride & Groom.
This las picture is me looking down the steps of the Temple waiting for the group photo. Aids, wish you could have been right there with me! The only picture I failed to get was one of me & the beautiful bride. Dang!

3 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

We got her announcement last week. What beautiful pictures. How fun that you got to go.
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

adrianne said...

I'm so glad that you put up some pictures! Loved the dress... I wish that I was able to be there too!

I liked all the gel in the hair on the guys in the group picture.... very slick looking.

onehm said...

Beautiful!!
I can't believe she doesn't have on a sweater or anything!! I think I would have FROZEN...but you know how us AZ weenies are about the cold.