Thursday:
A much needed lunch date with these beauties. So great to see these friends from College. You may recognize a few of these gorgeous girls. Rach, Lise,& Jax (I think we'll get her bloggin' before the year is out...that's next year of course).
Friday:
Fun at the Lodge in Midway. Uncle L the Great is up from AZ for Christmas. All of us piled in the 4 wheel drive vehicles & took a trip down a few snowy hills. Even Mini-E took a ride (with Farmboy). The cousins had a blast.
Later that night we ate & ate...and then had a gift exchange. HY couldn't have been more pleased with his gift...
And I couldn't resist throwing in a little picture of Mini-E. She's nearly 11 months old. Pulling herself up & walking along the edges of everything. 2 teeth in front & one random tooth on the top left side. Thank goodness she's not walking yet.
So there you have it, that's why I haven't blogged in a while. This next week will probably be just as crazy.


5 comments:
FUN!
Glad that you have been doing some things to make memories...
I for one will have lots of memories of laundry~cleaning~and more laundry.
Tis the season for family and fun. I am glad you are having such a great holiday:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
i have missed your posts! it looks like you have been having a ton of fun! what cute pictures too! merry Christmas zoie and family!
So fun! love it!
how you have been busy!!
poor HY he still looks cute with the snow all over his face. I hope that didn't ruin his sledding day:)
Mini-E is so cute I can't believe she is so big- and those eyes!
she will be quite a beauty when she is older
Merry Christmas!!! and Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment