I know it's been a few days since I've posted anything & that's not really like me. I guess that I've been playing catch up in all areas of my life. Blogging takes the back burner. And suddenly I feel like I have nothing to say. That's what happens when you get out of the groove. So here are a few things that we've done the past couple of Saturdays that I meant to post but just hadn't gotten around to it.
About 3 weeks ago, Farmboy decided that he wanted to go to Blackfoot Idaho. So, we hopped in the car & made it a day trip. We saw Great-Great Grandma J's home & the home that Grandma Suz grew up in (Morland). We put pennies on the train tracks (A Farmboy tradition) & you can only imagine the excitement that poured from HY in anticiapation for that TRAIN. Waiting in the cold for a train for 30 minutes is not MY idea of fun, but it was heaven for our 2 year old.
Then---Last Saturday, we had a great time in Midway at the Lodge with Grandad & Grandma J. We saw a few more Cowboy Poetry events & on our way home, stopped at Bridal Veil Falls just for fun:
Short but sweet. That's what it's been about lately. Hopefully, we'll have more things to report next week.
5 comments:
blackfoot!! you were just down the road. ok, not really, but pretty close. looks like you have been having fun and keeping busy doing. you are too cute! i am glad you post pictures of yourself.
i know how you feel about getting back in the groove. you guys are busy on the weekends. i wish my hubby was into to day trips, maybe is should work on that.
I love that your family is always up for an adventure. Great times and memory's for and with the kiddos:)
Love all the pictures, looks like you had a great time! I am with Linz, I wish we did day trips too, what great memories you and your family will have!
What fun!
I love that you guys take these day trips. We never do that! (It might have something to do with the fact that our dad works on Saturday, huh?)
Love the pics!
Post a Comment