Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cowboy Up!

On Tuesday evening, I got a sub for my ESL class & we drove up to Midway for the long anticipated Cowboy Poetry! I know what some of you may be thinking: BOOOOORING! You'd be wrong. It's so much fun. We had dinner, listened to some of the most talented cowboy singers in the world, & laughed so hard we nearly....well, you get the picture. My personal favorite was Dave Stamey! Hope this becomes a yearly tradition. Thanks again to Grandad Grey and Grandma J for one WILD evening!We ate dinner on our laps so that we could get a good seat!

I love this picture of Lovin'H & her Daddy.

The last 2 pictures I played around with...but you already knew that.

7 comments:

RPH said...

i love that you even wore a cowboy hat! so cute! looks like you had a good time.

Jamie said...

YOu can pull off that hat ,it's a good look!! Sure sounds like such a good time!!!1

onehm said...

Such fun!
I love that you put "labels" on the pics. NieNie does that too, and I think it's really neat!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

YoU DO LooK GrEAt iN thE CoWBoy Hat!

Webb Family said...

Mike and I have done that before and had a great time too!

heidi larsen said...

were the bar j wranglers there? i saw a commercial today on tv talking about a cowboy poetry dinner with the bar j wranglers in heber. i figured that was probably the same thing that you went to. we have been to the bar j in jackson hole at least 3 times. they are awesome! we love them. i am glad that you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we will do it again next year.