Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Inspired by new knowledge

In talking with Tina this morning, I realized that there is A LOT of stuff that I don't know how to do with Photoshop (I sure wish that I could have been there to take her photoshop class). I should give myself "snaps" for knowing more than I did a year ago---or even 3 months ago. You'd be amazed at all the things you can learn on other people's sites. I read this tutorial today & was inspired to do this with this picture of HY: {the poem is by yours truly}

Credits {hmccaig-summers & box kit, andrea gold template(modified), color me purple font}

9 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

SO excited to try this! I have done recoloring before, but this is a new method that might be a little easier. Thanks for passing this on.
And, by the way, great page.

Rachel Durazzani said...

PS: Maybe you need to learn everything you can from Tina Sparkle and then teach a class for all of us Utahns!

RPH said...

so cute zoie! i love it! i need to get a start on photoshop! it seems so overwhelming....but you have cute results. it looks great.

Webb Family said...

You do a great job! The class was great, wish you could have been there too!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love all of your pages!!

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbook pages are so cute. Are they digital? Great pictures!

Micah and Jen said...

Super cute....thanks for the ideas here and I love this kit--what a great use of it!

Crazymamaof6 said...

fabulous! love the color , SOOOO BLUE!

onehm said...

How did I not comment on this when I read it originally???
I am going LOCO!!
It's adorable...
;o)