Friday, September 14, 2007

If you can dream it Friday

Enough with the dreaming already...let's do it!



Credits:{{Shabby Princess Fall kit, AA-wish doodles, JEdwards word art, shadow box template by Rachel @ scrapleaps.typepad.com}}

Some of you may remember this post. My dilema of my hair...yadda yadda yadda...Here's the proof about how bad it really truely was (granted, my hair had been in a pony tail the entire day & it was nearly 9 pm& I was going for the really bad "before picture---achieved way too easily):

Seriously can't believe I'm showing this on the blog.

Kudos to my little cousin LZ for making me presentable to the world once again! She certainly had her hands full with that hair.

11 comments:

erica said...

hot! you look great - i'm so excited for you!

Jen said...

Love it! Looks super cute!

onehm said...

Adorable! It looks so great...and how talented are you with the one-armed pics! I wish I could see it in person!
Oh, by the way, what in the world are you doing up at 5:30 in the morning?! Is there something going on at that time that I should know about??

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow! Yay for you! It looks great. I didn't realize your hair had gotten that long. Crazy! I really like it now.

Joni said...

Cut hairdo! Nothing better than a new "do" to make you feel better!

Webb Family said...

You look great! I love the new fun change.

heidi larsen said...

very, very cute! i love short hair! i am always wanting to chop my hair off.

adrianne said...

sooooooooo cute! if your hair is always pulled back - short hair is the way to go! looks darling on you!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Fabulous! Good for you! Short is sexy! (After all, I should know!)Good choice!

Julie said...

Love the hair! I knew you with short hair...so the long hair always threw me off anyway!!You look darling! I am impressed with the one armed shots too! I thought you had to have freakish long arms like me to pull that off! Ü

kam said...

Way to be brave and just do it ;) Your bravery really paid off - you look MAAAWVELOUS!!