...but am I going to listen???
So lately it seems that every where I look people are getting their hair cut. I run into a friend at the store & she introduces me to ...yep..."a girl who does hair"! I visit a friend in the ward. She asks, "So who does YOUR hair?" Tina got her hair cut a few months ago= darling. Graffit just got her hair cut last week= darling! So, what's the deal? Should I cut it or not. It's simply horrible in my opinion, but perhaps I'm just going thru the "in-between-stage." I put it in a pony tail EVERY single day. No joke! And when I say 'get it cut'...I mean...ALL of it! Off! Short! So, what think all you beauty queens, mothers, & friends?
picture by RachelCreative
11 comments:
I say cut it, but last time I said that, some crazy lady in Ladispoli gave you a super short cut that I'm not sure you loved (although, I still maintain that it was darling). I tell you what though, I feel liberated and pleased as punch that mines gone!
I am glad to know that I am not the only one who puts my hair in a ponytail EVERY single day!! I totally know what you mean--I had it long FOREVER and then really short for a while then I started growing it out and kept cutting it, becuase I just can't find a haircut that I like or that really looks good on me! I was just looking around at church today at everyones hair thinking I wish I could find that one hairstyle for me that works and that I love! Maybe someday!?
I think you would look great with a fun short cut! I think you should go for it!!
Go for it !!!!!!!!
i like the short hair on you - but i am a short hair fan - DO IT!
I say go for it, too! But then look at me...I just keep going shorter. Short is where it's at for me. And you always feel better after a good hair cut!
I loved your short hair when I saw you last spring. Can't wait to see pictures!
Cut it! Cut it! Cut it! ;)
I cut mine BECAUSE I put it in a pony tail every day. Although, when you say you are going to cut it all off, you aren't kidding. I can't cut mine so short...
So, I say, do what makes you feel good! Sounds to me like you are on your way to a new 'do. But you may prove me wrong!
I haven't gotten my hair cut in several months and don't intend to anytime soon. I put my hair up in a ponytail everyday also. Mainly to discourage little BabybeaR from pulling it!! He has quite a grip for a three month old! I love short hair cuts and think it would be great on you. I do like your hair longer as well. Gosh, I only remember you with short hair, it's been so long since I've seen you in person!!
ok well i am also a short hair fan! and i think short hair has so much more style! especially when you only wear a pony tail daily! if you have the time and the gumption to do it daily long that is one thing but if you find yourself in a ponytail cycle. time to chop , chop! what does farm boy think? does he have an opinion? my hubby likes my hair short because it looks good with almost no effort at all. there is my 2 cents! love ya, no matter what you pick!
The age old internal debate!!! (LONG OR SHORT) I go back and forth. I cut mine short, then wish it was long! At least my frizzy perm hairdos aren't all the rage. :) You'd look fabulous either way!
Post a Comment