Sunday, August 12, 2007

IT!


Jobs I've had:
Silver Bell Worker; Hot Dog Fair disher-uper; Los Arcos Mall Doll Seller; Emily Dickinson Lexicon Researcher; Investment Property go-girl; Secondary-Ed School Teacher; English to Taiwan kid teacher; Optomotrist Pre-tester

Places for a weekend getaway:(This is totally hypothetical right?)Anywhere with just Farmboy. Midway w/the family(we actually do this...I wouldn't call it "getting away" at least not with my kids).

Movies I could watch again and again and again:Pride & Prejudice (Colin Firth); Strictly Ballroom; Father of the Bride; My Big Fat Greek Wedding; Muppets from Space!

Guilty Pleasures: Ice cream; Blogging;Digital Scrapbooking.Really good foreign food.

Places I've lived:Arizona will always be home. Utah; Italy; Sardegna; Taiwan

Places I've been on vacation:Many but not all of the 50 states; Mexico; Italy; France; England; Australia; Oman; Dubai; Andorra (if you know where that is...you get a treat). It ain't over baby.

Favorite Foods:Anything I didn't have to cook. Anything that is European I generally go for.

First Kiss Location:EVER? Lake Powell. With Farmboy?....My apartment in SLC.

6 Random Things About Me:

*I don't like it when adults use improper verb conjugation. (He come walking in...blah blah blah), but I don't mind if people use whom incorrectly.
*I can recognize people in movies like it's nobody's business, but I don't know their real names (you'll have to ask Tina for those)
*I' can get very politically charged
*I always eat my salad last (like a good european girl)
*I don't enjoy buying shoes or anything really---it all cost WAY too much
*I love imitating people, but I think I've lost my nack

So there shoo go! If you feel like telling me a little about yourself....gah head!

{{Picture taken by Tina Sparkle}}

5 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Wow, you are even cooler than I thought! The factory we went to was in SLC. It was fun. You can even take babies, just be prepared for WW3 to keep those hair nets on!!!

ZB said...

Mommy of 2: thanks for the heads up! Why in the world would they made kids wear hair net???

Rachel Durazzani said...

Love learning more about you!

onehm said...

Great answers!
Proud of myself for knowing most of those ahead of time!
;)

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! ZB! love your answers! way fun! I love getting to know you better! you rock with the sunday posts! I should have checked! next time i will not doubt the wonder!