About a month ago, I gave Mini-E her first taste of the "real" stuff (if you can call rice cereal "real") & she LOVED it, to say the least. Due to my laziness, she still only gets one feeding of rice cereal a day (most days). You should hear this girl---she can hardly contain herself, I literally have to hold her hands down. She's not messing around.Credits: {Shabby Princess Sweet Serentiy Kit; Simply Sarah Template; a few random brads from somewhere}
6 comments:
How Cute!
And this page is to DIE FOR! I love the colors and you are super creative with the letters and the ribbon. You are a scrapping superstar! Way to go, girl!
(Man I wish we lived closer so that we could be seeing each other in person more often...but thank heavens for blogging!!!)
Give your kiddos hugs and kisses from me!!
xoxoxoxo
cute page! i love the ribbon and letters!
What a sweetie!! Super cute page!!
I love the page and the bright fun colors!! That is so nice that she loves to eat!!
That is awesome she loves to eat. We have some that love to eat(maybe too much), and others who we almost have to bribe.
Loving your cute pages. (You and onehm just kill me!)
Lovin the cowboy pictures! So cute. And I really love that there are pictures of you! Moms have a hard time being in pictures but our kids will love seeing what we looked like at different stages of their lives. You are so great!
Post a Comment