Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time Flies


Since last night was a bit rough (HY didn't want to sleep in his bed for the 2nd night in a row) & this morning wasn't much better (HY puked up his breakfast)...I thought I'd take a bit of mommy time.
It's not terribly fansy, but I like it.
{Credits: Miss Kim template & Paper: Little Dreamer Shabby Blues. Accessories: ikscrap Timeflies, dbk eyelet}
As a side note: thanks so much for all your nice comments about the creative bows (except you Aidsy...Horray,I'm glad you are reading) I'm trying to make a few more thanks to all of your confidence boosters. My head is almost as big as some of those bows. Oh, and to answer your questions: I bought the flowers at the Dollar store. So there you have it, you know all my creative secrets.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this morning my little lady laid in bed next to me and touched my face and smiled. she smiled so much that the would-be crows feet on her eyes began to form. It was so special and made my soul smile. I wonder if when our own mom's see us smile at them, even when we have real crows feet, they still get that same, almost spiritual, feeling.
beautiful picture!

onehm said...

Wow, I can't top that last comment's beauty...
I think the page is absolutely wonderful! I am sorry that HY isn't very interested in his bed. Baby R must be feeling the vibe, he hasn't been sleeping well either...
Hope that the rest of your day goes better!

onehm said...

P.S. Way to go on those drop shadows!!

Webb Family said...

Very cute page!! So, sorry that your little one is not feeling so good. Oh, & way to go on the great deal on those beautiful flowers!!!!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Awesome page...SO PRETTY! I'm glad you drop by my page every now and then, sorry I haven't come to yours in awhile. It's amazing how busy 2 kids can make your life! Glad you are hanging in there (even if it is only for 1 second at a time!:) Lately my blog has been my only minute of sanity, helping me remember to breathe! We definitely need to get together soon!