I know that it's been a while since I've done a "Dream it Friday"... I guess I don't have nearly as many dreams as I thought. But here's one.
I've never been much of an outdoorsy person, but I've always wanted to be. I love to be in the moutains & camping. Perhaps it's all those awesome Girl's Camp memories. Most of all I love all the food you get to eat when you are camping. Like SMORES! But let's face it, I hate the preparation & clean-up involved. And now that I have kids, it's quite a hassel.
I've never been much of an outdoorsy person, but I've always wanted to be. I love to be in the moutains & camping. Perhaps it's all those awesome Girl's Camp memories. Most of all I love all the food you get to eat when you are camping. Like SMORES! But let's face it, I hate the preparation & clean-up involved. And now that I have kids, it's quite a hassel. Tomorrow morning, we are headed to Colorado to visit some very cool people (I'm so glad that Graffiti decided to comment...). We are planning a day visit to Estes Park. Trying to live the dream.

3 comments:
Looks beautiful!
Can't wait to see all the pics of you on vay-cay!
And the scrapbook pages...oh my!
;)
Have fun!
Luvs and be safe!!
Our time share has a spot in estes park . We have not had a chance to go yet. I am jelous . Have a great time:):)
That looks so beautiful, have lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment