Monday, July 16, 2007

3 generations

My dear friend, Miss Parker (Mimi as HY calls her), took some of my favorite pictures of all time! Nonna, Me, & Mini-E. Thanks to Tina for the Generation idea. Miss Parker---You are amazing. More pictures to come. Stay tuned.

10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

looking gorgeous! love the 3 generation pics!

onehm said...

AWESOME! FABULOUS! WONDERFUL! AMAZING...

I could go on and on. You three are simply beautiful.
Can't wait to see more!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Beautiful!! You guys look great!

Treat Queen said...

That is a beautiful picture. Can't wait to see more, Parker is a genius!

Micah and Jen said...

Beautiful--can't wait to see more!

Jamie said...

I Love, Love, Love this picture!! Great idea and you look Fabulous:):)

Jen said...

That is a great picture!

kam said...

ZB you and your mama look MAAAVELOUS!!! It really is a great photo. Miss Parker has got some serious photography "skills". As always, Mini-E looks adorable too!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! Aren't these grils the best?

erica said...

three of the most beautiful and talented women I know