Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Playing catch up

I've been playing catch up today. Catch up on laundry, dishes, blogging, & scrapbooking. Now, I know what many of you are thinking...but scrapbooking takes me hours. Not any more. Special thanks to Mindy who creates the most darling quick pages you've ever seen. She's got some awesome ones on her site right now. Check them out & come to see how you can scrapbook a page in under 15 minutes. Thanks Mindy. Here's a little something I whipped up this morning thanks to her.

and one more for good measure... I sure like the colors & embellishments on this quick page.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute and crafty . They are great!!

onehm said...

cute, cute! I can't wait to check these out!

Mindy said...

love em!! :) I found your blog again!! I lost the link for a while, so I glad you dropped back by!! :)

Mindy said...

got that page added to the gallery!!

Paige said...

very cute and how great that they only take 15 min.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Cute pages! I haven't used quick pages in awhile...I'll have to check these out.

Crazymamaof6 said...

those are adorable, i keep looking at your posts and forgetting to comment! i really need to get started digi-scrapping, WHAt do i need to start? does this require photo shop?