Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pre-Reunion Fun

Our family reunion is coming up (tomorrow). We couldn't resist a little pre-reunion fun. Here are a few of my favorite moments this week...

A) We did a little Mary Kay facial on a few of these "Young" girls. They loved the pampering session that they recieved. And I LOVED watching their mothers try to explain Eyeshadow Application 101. Hilarious.

Here's a Before & After shot of these gorgeous girls! It was sure hard to make these girls look better than they are naturally. What do you think?









B) Here's another unforgettable moment...



Too-Cool B & I really beat the pants off of Cod-Man & Wonder M in a mean game of Monopoly. After 4+ hours, I can now say that I've "finished" a game of Monopoly. Pretty heart wrenching--but those boys didn't even shed a tear. Good job men. Wanna play again? This time, I get to be the car.




C) Aunt Runnie will go to extremes to get HY to "love" her. spoon full of ice cream should do the trick. Pretty sure he's "in love."



D). Last, but never least: These 2 girls are the best Mini-E babysitters around. The moment she wakes up, they are there to hold, cuddle, walk, & play with her. She's the best baby alive there is.



Aunt Runnie brought back a little "somethin' somethin" from Hawaii for Little Me & Lovin' H--hot mammas.



7 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

How fun. Is your whole family gonna be there?

onehm said...

Looks like fun. I can't wait to see the pics from the reunion! Are you all going up to Midway, or what? Can't wait to hear the details! Have a blast...wish I were there!

Webb Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Sisters are great and how nice that you have so many babysitters!

Rachel Durazzani said...

So fun! I love family reunions. And my guess is...having met some of your family and heard stories...your reunions are a B-L-A-S-T! Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures.

Crazymamaof6 said...

aren't they lovely! have a great reunion! love to all get together! love the coconut bras!

Jen said...

Hope you are having fun! Loved the pre-pics!

Jamie said...

How fun!! there is nothing better than being w/ Family